The Linux version of the most popular burning program
One of the most popular programs to burn optical discs is Nero. Its evolution has helped it to become a full suite that includes resources for multimedia playback. You can make the most of it on Linux with NeroLINUX.
The improved version of Nero for Windows
The interface of NeroLINUX is identical to the versions that have been developed for Windows. The latter is divided into two halves, one to search for files and the other to view how they will be arranged on the disc and to organize them. That's if we don't choose to make use of the Nero Express burning assistant that will speed up the process. It's a complete tool that supports multiple burning formats and the main audio, video and disc image files.
- Compatibility with dozens of burning formats.
- Choose between the main audio, video or disc image formats (ISO, IMG, NRG and CUE).
- Support for Blu-ray discs.
- Adaptable both to advanced and less experienced users.
- Burn multi-track discs.
Download NeroLINUX and enjoy the best and most prestigious burning tools on your Linux distribution.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
Nero 2017 18.0.08500
A complete multimedia suite
Nero AirBurn Android 1.0.9
Burn your Android's content onto an optical disc
Nero AirBurn iPhone 1.0.14
Burn your iPhone's contents on a disc